Thinking about establishing a retirement plan? There’s never been a better time than now. Employer-sponsored retirement plans offer attractive tax benefits for both the company and employees. They also help you retain and reward your current employees and attract new employees.
The retirement plan specialists at Brooks understand how important this is, and we work with you to provide personal attention to all individuals in your group. We’ll inform your management team with the insights needed to establish the best plan for your organization.
- Consider the offerings of numerous investment plans, from a variety of companies, to determine which ones best meet the goals and requirements of your group
- Assist you in determining your plan’s parameters for eligibility, employer contribution formulas, loan provisions and so forth
- Advise you about ERISA and IRS compliance issues
- Provide ongoing communication with employees by conducting group meetings as well as one-on-one consultations as requested
- Meet with terminating or retiring employees to counsel them regarding their fund distribution options
- Provide participants convenient access to account information via toll-free phone lines and the Internet.
For a brief overview of the various retirement plan options available, click on the topics below