Brooks’ “Payroll Advantage” provides a no-cost, no-hassle way for employers to offer their employees an additional benefit – payroll-deducted home and auto insurance.
Payroll Advantage offers your employees:
- Tailored policies to fit their individual needs;
- Superior coverage from well-respected companies;
- Local service by a Brooks agent;
- Preferred rating plans;
- Level, automatic payments that are payroll deducted;
- No checks to write or postage to pay;
- Conversion of policies if employment terminates.
All employee claims and questions are directed to Brooks agents – just as in any other home and auto insurance relationship – eliminating any need for employer involvement. All employers have to do is:
- Introduce Brooks. Provide a time and place to inform employees about the program. We will conduct introductory meetings and provide personal service from that point forward.
- Provide for payroll deduction. Put someone in charge of making sure that payroll deductions are made. Tape transfers or hard copy billings are available on a weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly basis.
- Notify new employees. Payroll Advantage offers open enrollment.